Welcome to lineGrip headquarters
Perfecting slackline softpointing since 2009
bigger load eye and 10% lighter than the G4
at the same 15 kN working load!
tricklineGrip - the panzer!
Lifetime Warranty & Service
Design meets functionality
Full high grade aviation aluminum AW7075-T651 construction for best performance to weight ratio.
Designed with maximum flexibility in mind!
The lineGrip will adapt to all your challenges and assist you in realizing any project
A world’s first in terms of safety and smartness
LineScale-3 – the revolution
A new era for all-in-one dynamometers!
- Fast: 1280 Hz max scan rate
- Safe: PPE certified (recommended 10 kN SWL)
- Smart: onboard memory for up to 50h log saving
- 30 kN WLL (max. load reading), 90 kN MBS
- 9 : 1 PPE safety ratio (MBS : SWL)
- Backlight OLED graphic display
- Rechargeable 1350mAh Li-Po battery = 30h operation
- Bluetooth-4 & USB interface, incl. Win/Mac/iOS/Android apps
Super small, light, safe, smart and really pretty.
The lineGrips’ working principle is patented in 7 countries since December 2009 unter EU.PAT. 2 506 936 and US.PAT. 9 115 783.
The patent covers the leverage action technology, in combination with the latching hook & peg locking mechanism, the tilt-reducing load bracket design and the custom developed lineGrip-Rubber grip surfaces.
Super Safe and Reliable
Top grade materials and high tech engineering, such as
- aviation aluminum alloy AW7075-T651,
- high grade steel AISI303 load bearing bolts,
- custom taylored high friction rubber plates,
- a 3 : 1 safety ratio of breaking load to working load,
- a construction perfected through 8 years of R&D,
guarantees safety and reliability in almost any situation, and under almost all conceivable conditions.
Easy and Fast Handling
The patented lineGrip mechanism allows for attachment to and removal from tensioned or slack webbing within seconds.
Repositioning is just as swift and easy. Simply push the lineGrip to the desired position and start tensioning – no hassles!
Special Rubber Compound
No commercially available rubber met the high demands we set on the lineGrip’s gripping surface, so we developed an ultra high integrity, high friction and very temperature stable rubber compound, that is unique worldwide.
Get yours today!
No need to fight for them, there’s plenty for everyone.