General terms and conditions of business in the context of sales contracts concluded on the platform https://www.linegrip.com
LineGrip Corporation Limited
CEO: Artur Riedrich
Place of jurisdiction: Zweibruecken Municipal Court
Trade register: Zweibruecken, HRB 31413
EU VAT number according to § 27a UStG: DE303443939
– hereinafter referred to as “supplier”
the users of this platform according to § 2 of these terms and conditions – hereinafter referred to as “customer/customers”.
§ 1 Scope of application
For the business relationship between the supplier and the customer the following general terms and conditions of business apply in their version valid at the time of contract. Deviating conditions of the customer are not accepted unless the supplier explicitly approves their validity in writing.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The customer may select any products from the range of goods of the supplier and collect them by means of the button “Add to cart” in a so-called shopping cart. Using the “buy now” button, the customer confirms the request to purchase the goods in the shopping cart. Prior to sending the order, the customer can view and change the data at any time. The customer can print out all order details by means of the browsers “print” function.
(2) The supplier sends an automatic e-mail acknowledgment of receipt with the designation “order confirmation” to the customer, referring to the customer’s order and containing a list with prices of all ordered products. The acknowledgment of receipt (order confirmation) represents only the suppliers receipt, and not the acceptance of the customers order. The supplier will review the customers order manually, and in the case of any errors or inconsistencies (concerning prices, quantities, shipping methods, taxes, or of other nature) the supplier explicitly reserves the right to reject the customers order within 24 hours after the order was placed. In the case of rejection, the supplier will immediately refund any payments already made by the customer to the original payment method.
§ 3 Delivery, availability of goods, payment arrangements
(1) Delivery times stated by us are calculated from the date of our order confirmation (§ 2 (2) of these terms and conditions) and subject to advance payment of the purchase price.
(2) If the product ordered by the customer is only temporarily unavailable, the supplier undertakes to notify the customer thereof immediately. In case of a delivery delay of more than two weeks the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. In such a case the supplier is also entitled to cancel the contract and will refund as soon as possible any payments already made by the customer.
(3) The customer can make payment by either Direct Bank Transfer or PayPal Standard or PayPal Express Checkout or Credit Card (SSL-Secure by Stripe).
(4) Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the payment fails or in the case of BACS is not issued, the order will not be processed. No goods will be shipped before full payment is issued to the supplier.
§ 4 Reservation of proprietary rights
The products remain property of the supplier until fully paid by the customer.
§ 5 Prices and shipping cost
(1) All prices which are shown on the suppliers website do include the applicable legal value added tax.
(2) The relevant shipping cost shall be indicated to the customer in the order form and shall be born by the customer insofar as the customer does not exercise any right of revocation.
(3) The customer must bear the direct costs of return shipment in the event of a revocation.
§ 6 Warranty of defective material
(1) The supplier is liable for defective material according to the applicable legal regulations, in particular §§ 434 ff. BGB. The warranty period for goods delivered by the supplier to an enterprise is 12 months.
§ 7 Liability
(1) Customer claims for damages are excluded. This excludes any claims for damages on the part of the customer resulting from injury to life, body, health or from the violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages arising from an intentional or grossly negligent breach of obligation by the supplier, his legal representatives or servants. Significant contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the target of the contract.
(2) In the case of breach of essential obligations of the contract the supplier is only liable for the foreseeable damage which is typical for the contract if this is simply caused by negligence unless the customer is claiming damages from an injury of life, body or health.
(3) The limitations of paragraphs (1) and (2) shall also apply in favor of the legal representatives and servants of the supplier if claims are directly filed against them.
(4) The regulations of the product liability act remain unaffected.
§ 8 Data processing references
(2) Without the customers consent, the supplier shall not use any customer data for the purpose of advertising, marketing or opinion research.
§ 9 Final provisions
(1) The right of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN purchase right as well as the international civil law shall apply to contracts between the supplier and the customer.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a corporate body under public law or a special property under public law, the court of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the supplier is the supplier’s registered business address.
(3) The contract shall remain binding even if several parts are legally invalid. In lieu of the invalid parts of the contract the statutory regulations apply if available. To the extent that this would mean an unreasonable hardship for any contracting party the contract becomes invalid in its entirety.
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The european commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR) which is accessible at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obliged nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
Link to your Right of Revocation Statement >
Link zur deutschen Version dieses Dokuments – Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen >