slackPro! lineLoose Buckle
This is a slackPro! last stock sell-off.
lineLoose buckle assembly for constructing a dedicated slackline detensioning system with 25-32mm webbing.
– Max. Safe Working Load (SWL): 10 kN
– Max. Allowable Load: 15 kN
– Min. Breaking Strength (MBS): 45 kN
– Weight (incl. Delta-Links & Pin): 430 g
– Inside Width: 32 mm
– Approved Webbing Width: 24-32 mm
– Measurements Buckle (LxHxW): 103 x 10 x 55 mm
– Materials: zinc plated steel
In comparison to using a shackle for building a detensioning system, this buckle offers unique features. One of which is the integrated super safe loose end fixation with the “weblock method”. The other, and more critical feature, is to detach the inside end knot from the moving webbing. With this buckle the tail end fixed inside the webbing loops is attached to a dedicated bar of the buckle, so the moving webbing does not rub over the knot and thus avoids dangerous wear at this critical location.
In the Box:
– 1x Buckle with spacer
– 2x 8mm Delta-Link
– 1x Locker pin
Please note: Webbing is not included!
You will need 10-20m of webbing to wrap the release loops.
Dispatch time: 2 days (when stocked)